If only we could. Well, thank goodness for photos and blenders (and ‘soon to be purchased juicers’ ~ thanks Jen! ;)
Actually, Miss 4 and Miss 10 (you’re welcome Dr Seuss) now create the following two recipes without me.
Berry Bomb Blast:
- Freshly washed wild blueberries
- Organic plain yoghurt
- A sprinkle or squirt of our daily favourites (see previous recipe)
- Pour into popsicle moulds or individual glass cups
- Done. Really :)
So, a ‘berry’ simple, yet totally tangtastic dessert or popsicle treat loaded with antioxidants can do wonders for your taste buds. And your skin, teeth and bones will thank you for it too :)
- Organic seedless grapes
- freshly washed (of course)
- gently pull out the little “branch tag” (quote Miss 10)
- divide into mini bags or tiny tubs
- grab and go!
So, next time you find yourself craving something sweet and lovely, grab a pre-packed pot of grape gumballs. You may be pleasantly surprised :)
For more information on Grape Nutrition, take a peek at this publication from Ontario Ministry of Agriculture Food & Rural Affairs: